Linda Allsop, Physiotherapist
I am a Chartered Physiotherapist with over 30 years experience in both the Private Sector and the NHS. Having qualified from The Middlesex Hospital, London in 1983 I started my first job at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital. My time is now split between a local NHS musculoskeletal clinic and Pinehill Hospital in Hitchin as well as in my own clinic in Gravenhurst.
Working in a variety of settings ensures a wide-ranging and up-to-date knowledge base guaranteeing you cutting edge treatments and professionalism for a wide variety of conditions. I am Pilates trained and can offer a full rehabilitation programme of Pilates exercises. I am also qualified to use Acupuncture.
I am a member of several professional bodies, namely;
- The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- The Health Professions Council
- Physio First, the organisation for Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practise
- The Orthopaedic Society of Physiotherapists
- The Society of Orthopaedic Medicine
- The Physiotherapy Pain Association
My clinic is located in the beautiful village of Gravenhurst, just off the A6 and A507 allowing easy access from the surrounding area (Barton-le-Clay, Flitwick, Ampthill, Clophill, Silsoe, Shefford, Shillington, Meppershall and Hitchin, Luton and Bedford.